May 7, 2009

- before you look into my wallet, just so you know, i'm not a shopaholic, i just collect receipts -

i'm in the midst of doing my research. got tired so i decided to take a break but i can honestly say i don't deserve it. i need to pick up my pace!!i got to make up for the time i've lost due to unfortunate reason. had fever since monday which was followed by sore throat. with these two, i can't concentrate on doing my research. you try looking at the computer for 7 hours while your eyes are burning because of your damn fever. every time i closed my eyes, i can feel it burn!!my god. i didn't know fever + staring at the computer for a long time can result to that. so that was why i did nothing for those few days.

by now, most of you can figure out what's my schedule like. reach around 9.30am or later (it's rare i reach before that), do my research all the way till 11.30am or 12pm. then i go out to the canteen to buy fruits and take a breather as well. back in 30 mins or later because sometimes i head down to co-op to get my drink. after that, continue with the research till i go brain dead which would roughly be round 3.30pm or 4pm. by then you would see me walking around eGarage. so that's basically my time-table. trust me, it is NOT a relaxed time-table. being brain dead by the time school's over is not good for me you know cause i have to endure 1 hr and 30 mins ride back home being packed like a freaking sardine thanks to the bloody rush hour. my life is insane. insanely boring and predictable. 3wks down. god knows how many more.

And just for the record, after this project is over, i am NEVER reading another outsourcing article again! i am swearing off them!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home