Dec 19, 2005

orite...so i jz came bak frm sending my grandunc to e railway station which we then send my 1st sis to sch....woke up round 9, den played sims...dey had another baby...e sims i mean..its kinda great playing sims u noe...dey hv luxurious home...flat screen tv...a billiard table...jacuzzi...cool huh..somedae im gona hv a hse liddat....my dream hse is sumting like tis...im gona buy a hse at a landed property....den im so definitely hving a backyard..where i'll hv a garden....den in e living rm muz hv a flat screen tv, a surround system n projector...den e chair im gona make it like e theatre kind of chairs...where dey hv place to put ur drinks....so cool...den im gona hv a rm specifically for games...hv my xbox dere..hahax...den my bedrm will be in a cottage style...god!!i like it....hey..i gtg...bubbye...shall continue bout my dream home in e next post....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home