Feb 17, 2006

i jz realize sumting while i was smsing my fren jz nw...u noe e saying,"u nvr noe hw much someone means to u until they leave"....well..i use to tink tat e sentence was crapy n too cliche....guess i was rong huh....i nvr knew hw much she meant to me until i made the biggest mistake in my life...yes..i it was all my fault...i dunnoe y i did it...bt i did...i was tinking bak all e times we spent 2gether...den i was saying to myself tat her bez frend muz sure b an ass to treat her tat wae...she deserve much more u noe...i mean if i cld turn bak time..i wld let everiting remain e wae it was n change the part where i made my biggest mistake...bt tat was e past rite...so here i am regreting everiting tat i hv done...dunnoe y im tinking bout tis nw..tis incident hv happened ages ago..mayb its bcoz tat we r spending more time talking...i dunnoe...i jz felt so guilty suddenly....i dun even noe y im posting tis on e blog...im jz so confused...i reli am...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home