Dec 9, 2006

aahh...another delayed entry...so sue me for not updating my blog sooner...its MY blog aniwae...embrace urself peeps, coz i got a confession to make...i tink tis is gona b e last time im updating my blog....well, until im back frm my holidaes at least...so no worries there...aft tat, im gona b bak...cnt sae tat im gona b back for good coz e updating of my blog is veri irregular...so, too bad...u guys cnt do aniting bout me..its hu i am aniwae...

im leaving tis coming mondae..gona stay at my grandunc hse n den e following dae, we r going to genting..i got a hotel room all to myself!!ok, fine, mayb not ALL TO MYSELF....im sharing it wif my sis...cnt b tat bad rite??i mean, i hv been sharing e same bedroom wif her for e past 16 yrs so tis shldnt b a biggie rite??well, i shall make e best of it..n oh ya, we planned to sneak out in e middle of e nite to catch a movie...we intend to go at bout 1.30 in e morning...i hope we dnt gt an adjoining room coz tat wld mean we gona face some glitch...well, its ntg i cnt overcome..if my mum ask y we locked e door n didnt open it wen she knock, i shall just sae tat im a heavy sleeper n didnt hear a peep...haha..well, it is a fact...

im looking forward to shopping rather den e theme park...e theme park doesnt appeal to me animore aniwae...dunnoe y...even my sis agrees wif me..so, e 1st dae: shopping!!!!yeah...thank god my sis is not like ani of my friends...*cough cough*..she doesnt complain much...thank god...cn frm one shop to another wifout hearing ani complaints...its like i'm in paradise..haha...orite, till here den..bubbye...

shall update wen i come bak n wen im in e mood so stop pestering my poor tagboard....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home