Sep 25, 2007

i've dabbled in a LOT of works. from writing poems to photography. but of course my interest in photogaphy was short lived because my attention span was gone by the time they taught the practical. who wants to learn all those theory? they basically teach us the fundamentals of photography. as in how you capture the perfect picture, how much light you want to be in your pictures, blah blah blah.


then there was this one time i wrote a fanfiction with a friend of mine. again, it was cut short. we had a lot of other priorities going on and so we decided to abandon the fic. then, quite a while back, i got an idea for a novel. so i penned my ideas down and got started with few pages. ok, maybe it lasted till the first chapter. then my stupid muse just had to abandon me at the wrong timing. i was on a roll dude!!you can't just leave me there. so now, i'm looking up in my yellow pages for temp muse to fill up the space my previous muse left till she comes back. does temp job include hiring a muse??


the only thing that i'm faithful with, is poems. i've written about 9 pieces. it kind of comes and go. the inspiration that is. one minute i'm doing my own work, the next thing i realise, is that i'm writing words to form sentences on pieces of paper. it gets messy, but hey, the end product is worth it though.


i realise that i'm like, jack of all trades. i know how to do everything, but i don't know everything in depth. i have yet to find my niche point in life. you know when they say that "you should find something you're good at, stick with it"? well, let me enlighten you guys, i have yet to find something im good at. sure i took up history and literature in sec one and two, then i took up pure science in sec 3 and sec 4 and now i'm majoring in IT but doesn't mean i'm good at all of them. it just so happens that i got a chance to take up different subjects and experience it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home