Apr 19, 2007

OH MY GOODNESS......
the taste is so good,
my senses are on overdrive.
my tongue is swollen from the taste,
and my lips are wet.
i know i should stop, but i can't.
the temptation is too high.
it's calling out to me,
doing unimaginable things to my senses.
it's like an addiction,
where once is never enough.
my stomach is grumbling, in hunger.
just looking at it makes me lick my lips.
god!!
how i wish i can have another serving of my mom's spicy carrot cake....
what were you guys thinking huh??!!didn't know you guys swing that way...anyway, i just had THE most spiciest carrot cake ever!!my mom cooked it and it was sitting at the table, calling out to me.well, obviously not literally right. it's so nice!!it's the opposite of the typical chinese carrot cake where the add lots of 'kicap'. i wanted to help myself to another serving, but by then my tongues was already swollen and numb.i couldn't feel a thing. so i made a pass and stopped. drats...wasted man...its not often my mom cook carrot cake. i think this is the 1st time my mom cook it after a long hiatus.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home