Apr 20, 2007

here i am once again...a blogger updating her blog...
i'm currently in school now. my lecture starts at 11 but i came to school early cause we are discussing about our variety show project. every class will have to do a short skit, a dance or a son. the skit will hv to be IT related..so we decided to do the IT.here i am acting another thing. and i thought poly got no such stuffs. haiz...
anyway, i'm bored!!!!!still have 10 more mins till the lecture. n im famished. my break would be from 12 to 2...my god!!so long siah...den i end at 5...by the time i reach e mrt station, its gonna b pack...drats...n i hv to stand all the way...damn it ar...alright, i got to go...wanna shut down my comp n pack my stuffs...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home