Sep 27, 2007

what did i do today??nothing much seriously.i was wasting my time away.honestly, i live such a mundane life.i don't like to live a mundane life.i want something that spice things up a bit. i don't know what, but i'd take anything. no complaining y'all. beggars can't be choosers right?

ok, so i just finish laughing my head off with my sis. she was showing me and my other siblings stupid, hilarious and to a certain extent, gross, videos, attachments and forwarded emails. my god!its damn funny. then after that, we had the time of our life reliving our childhood memories.ok, so maybe its mostly MY childhood memory. they were patronizing me!!but no biggie. aww hell, i was even laughing along with them as well.maybe after i come to terms with my sordid childhood, i'll blog about it but for now, i'm laying low.mum's the word ya.ok, its usually round 9 to 10 pm whereby me and two of my sis would be in the study room when suddenly one of us would just say something random and it would eventually lead to a full blown out laughter. we would laugh and laugh until at one point my mom actually when out of the room and said, "farzanah.can you laugh more like a lady or not. your laughter not bad ah." ok, so wen it comes to laughter, i beat the rest hands down. what can i say, i can't help it.

i'm passing my time by reading books. you know in primary school and sometimes in secondary school, we have this book that allows you to record the number of books you read over the hols right?well, if we still have it, i think i could have filled the whole book. heck, i even have a
bookcase filled with books. i got all kinds of genre. you name it, i got it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home