Oct 3, 2007

ok, im on a roll here.from baking of course.been baking since yesterday but only 3 are for the festive season. the rest, well, lets just say our future guests are not privy to them.

here's the break down. i've baked 5 different types cookies and cake. i made, m&m's cookies, chocolate chip cookies, oatmeal cokies(which i don't really favour though), chocolate swiss roll and m&m's brownie, the last two being the ones not meant for people not belonging to my family. it's nice. damn nice. wonder how i'm going to keep my hands away from them. cause my mentality is this, " i made them, so i have the right to eat them." what can i say, im a fair girl.well, as fair as i want to anyway.

tomorrow is going to be fun. too bad i'm fasting though. i'm making pineapple tarts. my favourite among the rest. ok, confession time. everytime i go to someone's house for visitation, the first thing i look out for is the pineapple tart. that's the first thing i reach out for. i cant help it man. it my basic instinct. after that, i move on to the prawn roll.god!!are those nice. if my mom happens to buy the prawn rolls, i can finish it within a week. its darn good. so are the kerepek. that's the 3rd thing on my agenda. i know i know. its not good to have these kind of behaviour during hari raya but hey, at least i got my priorities straight right. want it, search for it, saw it, ate it. that's my philosophy during that particular month.it's real simple.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home