Mar 26, 2008

another day, another story. part 173

- i've found that faith is vastly overrated.-

today was great. woke up as early as 5.45 in the morning to get reay for my sister graduation day. did my preparation half asleep though. too tired to concentrate. reached there quite early and i kept on bugging my sis what time was the reception. i thought she said 8.30 so i thought, alright then, i think i shall skip breakfast. then when i asked her where was it, she told me, " i told you already. it's at 10.30.whoever said it was at 8.30?!" so there i was, sitting thru'out the whole ceremony with my stomach grumbling.


anyway, after that i went out with bai to exchange my skirt for a jeans and guess what?!!she treat me to a cup of chocolate javachip at starbucks. did i tell you how much i love you? then we headed back to tampines and i accompanied her for her bus. we played the pretending game to occupy ourselves. it was quite crappy but hey, if it occupies our time, its good enough for us.it goes something like this, "pretend that you are...." fill in the blanks and you could have much fun as we did.


so bai, how about that threesome?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home