Mar 12, 2008

another day, another story. part 171

- no one is perfect, which is perfectly normal.-

give me a B. an O. an R. an E. and topped it off with a D. what do you get?BORED.

i'm dying of boredom here. i need something to do to occupy myself with. dead, dead, dead. i got nothing to do!!i'm bored of reading books, bored of using my laptop, bored of playing all the games i can get my hands on. im just plain BORED!!

anyway, i just came back from the pet store with my bro. i treated him to a couple of fishes. angel fishes to be exact. white angel fishes. very nice. i hope it doesn't die anytime soon. i love those fishes. i loved it so much till i named them.hahahax.i did say i was bored didn't i?

yeah, i named them wren and cyn. crazy, but i adore it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home