Mar 8, 2008

another day, another story. part 170

- men. can't reason with them, can't kill them.-

ouuhhh....yesterday wen shopping again. ok, WINDOW shopping. a girl can window shop can't she?but whether or not she spent her money is another whole matter in which i didn't.so happy!!i managed not to spent when i WINDOW shop. but that's the whole purpose of window shopping. not to spent your money. oh wells.maybe i have a different view on it.

went with raini to town. headed down to orchard and paractically talked about everything under the sun. told her i love TOKIO HOTEL and how i want a german speaking husband. it's hot ya know. but she just laughed at me. oh wells. like i've said, a girl can hope can't she?

then we went over to my house with the intention of finding some accessories for raini to go along with her outfit. ransacked my whole accesories drawer and my clothes as well. it turned out, i got more accessories than i thought i had. and i still can't find my butterfly raini!!it's GONE!MISSING! maybe i should put up a missing poster all over my house.

reward: my undying gratitude

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home