May 9, 2009

- i'm not a bitch. i just have issues. A LOT. -

nice morning. good weather. bad sore throat and horrible running nose. i thought those two were suppose to come together with the fever. you know, like in a package.

fever + sore throat + running nose = one hell of a day


this is stupid. i thought i was getting better. now i'm losing my voice. my voice!how to talk?! i don't know sign language and like hell am i going to write down everything i'm going to say. my hands would go numb before the day is over. now people can disturb me and i can't answer them back. drats. i'm hoping to get my voice back by monday. being talked down by matt is not something i'm looking forward to you know or maybe i can just sit far far away from him. oh well, i just have to wait and see. i'm praying real hard you know.

if i behave myself and be a good girl over the weekend, can i get my voice back?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home