May 23, 2009

- You could spend your whole life, miserable, trying to be someone that you're not, trying to make someone else happy, and knowing that nothing may ever be enough, or you could spend your life being who you are and making yourself happy -

oooooh baby.....today was great. it's my mom's birthday and we had a combined birthday celebration for me mom and dad at T3's Earl Swensen. ordered BBQ burger for myself. i thought it was going to be a small serving but when i got served, my god!!i got the freaking shock of my life. it was HUGE!!it could be shared between 2 people. i could only finish 1/3 of it and the rest i had them bagged and brought home. i couldn't take it. it was too much. my sisters and brother were lecturing me about how i should not waste it and how i should be lucky i got food on my plate yada yada yada...i would continue but i guess you guys should know what the rest is about. ;-) it was crazy and fun.

now, for the ice cream, i ordered hazel daze. it was delicious let me tell you. i was looking forward for the ice cream for over a week and i finally had it. my taste bud has now been satisfied. ;-) i'm a happy happy girl now.hahahahax...

it's very rare for my family to have these kind of moments where everyone is in attendance and we joked around and basically had fun. sure there were the ups and downs but it was definitely a day i'd cherish for a long time.

it's just us daddy...

Photobucket

it's just us girl....

Photobucket

wait for it...wait for it...
Photobucket
my hazel daze!!

SMILE!!
Photobucket Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home