Mar 12, 2006

ok....so im sorie tat ive nt been updating for quite sometime...ive been bz....u noe...wif stuffs...so tmw will b e start of e hols...cnt wait...gimme time to let my brain rest....haiz...my brain is almost dead coz i had tests on 3 straight daes....after studying for one test, had to study for another one....cn go bloody insane siah....ok..had my progress slip bak...passed all xcept for one...well, its e usual...failed my amaths....i dunnoe y i still fail...i mean im hving tuition mind u....u noe e prob wif me is dat i tend to rmbr everiting b4 e exams bt wen i sit for it...i totali 4gt everiting...like i hv tis memory wipeout.....god!tis sux man....so rite nw im trying to push myself to practice amaths...wad to do.....gt to make sacrifices....n oh yea..b4 i 4gt..thanx for e hp organiser ya bro!!!thanx a lot....its reli nice...okie...i gtg..wana go to e lib n find for bks to kip myself occupied....bubbye....au revoir...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home