Dec 22, 2006

- nike beg
- radioactive wallet
- shoes
- shades
- 5 books
- clothes

orite...tis is e list of tings i bought during my holidaes...trust me, dere's more den tis...its jz tat i cnt seem to rmbr...i gt a short memory span...kind of irritate me to no ends...oh yeah...not forgetting baskin robins, dunkin donuts n A&W...god..it was so sinful...

of coz there were e good times n the bad times...trust me, the bad times win hands down for tis particular holidae....fought wif my bro...tings were not up to my standard...had a grumpy granduncle...shortage of cash n had blisters...oh wells, wads fun wifout ani suffering rite??

overall, e hols was orite..its not so 'WOW' but jz orite..though i spend A LOT dere...of coz shopping was e highlight for me...me = shopping..tats e basic equation u guys shld noe bout me..im a veri simple gerl..ask me ani qns on shopping, n i'll come up wif an ans in an instant...though e bad side to tis whole shopping dilemma of mine is e fact tat most ppl cnt stand it wen i shop...trust me, to them, its pure torture but for me, its a moment of bliss....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home