Jan 31, 2007

who gives a damn about rules
when sometimes you have to play dirty
so people who abide them are fools
to think you will get far in this reality

honestly, rules are meant to be broken...nowadays people don't follow the rules..yeah, sure, a handful of us still follow the rules, but ask yourself this, how far will it take you?its as good as opening your own business by the book...meaning you start your own business only to follow by the books you have read and not your own initiative or gut feeling...of course it goes without saying that one shouldn't rush into a decision cause you might not know where you will end up..

to me, rules only make you feel caged...you can't do what you want without thinking about the consequences,you have to think about the rules before doing something or some other stupid things you have to consider before doing anything...bottomline is, there's not much freedom...

if i want to live life to the fullest, i want it bar from any rules...i want to do it MY way..its my life and i don't want anyone dictating it for me...my life, my rules...i'm not good at listening to other people bossing me around...in fact, i get pissed off when people ask me to do something..i know its not good and that is why i want to set up my own business and be my own boss..i know its not easy, but whoever says everything in life is a bed of roses?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home