Feb 17, 2007

this would be my 123rd post and it would also be my last post...nice number to end it huh?

i just found out that i don't need a blog to bare my soul to other people...why bother with blogging when i'm surrounded by people who cares deeply for me?but don't fret though, i'm still keeping this blog for the sake of my tagboard...cause i know that for some people out there, i only keep in touch thru tagging and not sms or msn or email or going out 2gether...so, my tagboard still stays...i'll check up on it regularly so no worries...

what made me give up blogging is the fact that i rely too much on it...i don't know in what way, but as far as i know, its definitely not doing any good for me...so, im dropping my blog and venturing into something that i hope would turn out fruitful...bye bye people and i wish you guys the best of luck in everything that you do and don't worry, i'll still visit your blogs...till then...take care and live life to the fullest..

hugs and kisses,
farzanah

love is not true;
it's just a lie we believe in

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home