Feb 5, 2007

You think that I might back down
But I won't
You think that I might have doubts
But I don't
Think that you know me now
But you don't
Think that I can't stand on my own
That ain't my philosophy
And i have no insecurities
So won't you just let me be


i'm not the kind of person that gives up easily..i won't back down until i have fought with all i have...if you think you know the slightest bit about me, get a reality check...i'm not who you guys think...don't ever underestimate me coz that would be your greatest mistake...i'm happy with who i am right now...nothing can change me...so whatever you say, its not woth mentioning cause i will not even be there to give a damn bout it...
*p.s: this is not implied to my sis...so both of you can chill out aite..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home