Jun 2, 2009

- “Alright, what is it that has you this happy at this time in the morning?”
“Were I to tell you, you would most likely suffer cardiac arrest. Believe me, you do not want to know.” -

holy crap. i just had an epiphany. i'm addicted to pastry. as in really really IN LOVE with them. if given the choice between pastries and fast food, without a doubt the former would be the winner. it just taste SO good. it's kind of like a drug to me. i have to have at least one pastry each day. that's why at my house there's always some type of pastry which i made over the weekends. be it cookies, brownies, cakes or etc, there would always be some on hand that i can easily grab and go before i head to school.

anyway, im trying not to bake a lot nowadays cause the only one that seem to be eating them is me and that's not good. so i only do it when i feel like doing them or when there is an occasion. though this coming weekend i'm definitely baking. a cake that is. it's my sister birthday and i'm baking her cake. so exciting!!

omg!!i just had a brilliant idea. since i'm dead broke (what's new right?), perhaps i can tell her this cake is my gift to her and better still, it comes deep down from my heart!!anyway, it's the thoughts that count right? ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home