Aug 28, 2009

-You don’t need to tell me. Tell yourself. Convince yourself why you’re stepping down the path that you are. And you know the best thing about walking your own way?You don’t need other people’s opinions to go your way.”-


i have a bad habit. i don't know whether it is categorized under bad habits or not, but to me it is.

my habit
i always go online on the look out for recipes that i can get my hands onto and bake them.

why is it bad?
i always end up with more than 5 recipes on hand AND before i can finish trying those recipes out, my habit resume.

result?
a whole stack of recipes dating as far back as last year piling on my bookshelf.

solution?
start trying some of them out AND find for more recipes...;-)

what can i say, it's a habit i can't stop. i honestly tried, but it only lasted for a few minutes. as soon as i switched on the comp, my habit just kicks in.

i've baked quite a lot of stuffs these past few days. cake pops, matcha brownie, vanilla cupcake and the list goes on (which is still going to go on after i log off later). maybe soon i shall make cheesecake. what's baking without making at least cheesecake once? i guess this is where the result of my bad habit proves to be useful. time to start looking for cheesecake recipes. good luck me...

anyway, guess what?!!i am so ecstatic right now till no words can even begin to describe those feelings. it's because i have found the love of my life!!oh yeah...you guys read it right. found my baby somewhere at seah street(mentioning about the love of my life followed by some unglamorous street name kind of spoils the moment of anticipation i'm trying to build here). i've been searching for my baby for quite sometime and finally.....

i found my supply of valrhona chocolate and cocoa powder!!!

valrhona's my baby. high quality chocolate that seems to be widely used everywhere. i can't wait to use them. i think any recipes using this brand of product would be simply divine for valrhona is THE cocoa powder and chocolate for baking. i bought them a week ago but have not gotten the opportunity to use them. perhaps i shall not WAIT for the opportunity. i shall MAKE the opportunity and the only way i can think of is to sift through my stack of recipes and start looking. i'm glad i have a stack (ok, maybe two stacks but who's counting right..) of recipes on hand. it makes the job of searching simple really.

so, cheesecake and valrhona. got it. time to make my stack (ok, stackS)of recipes earn its (ok, their) keep at the corner of my bookshelf. time to start flipping those papers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home