Sep 3, 2009

An act of stupidity

Hypothesis: To prove that my level of stupidity at the age of 19 surpasses those of a bimbo

Experiment conducted: Take a jug of hot water (boiling hot mind you) and pour it into a plastic bottle

Result: A deformed bottle and a proven hypothesis


I think I defy the statement, “With age comes wisdom” because apparently, as I aged, wisdom tends to elude me. If you’re observant and know me well, you can tell that 5 year olds have much more common sense than I do. I mean come on, hot water in a plastic bottle?! I think I may have suffered a momentary growth of tumor in my brain that rendered my common sense useless.

Honestly, looking back at it, I can’t believe I did that! Being shocked to see what had become of my bottle is one thing but knowing that I was the reason behind it definitely made me questioned my level of intelligence. It’s not that I’m dumb per se, but there are times where I would just throw my logic out the window and proceed on with my life without it. Of course this usually leads to dumb acts as can be seen from today’s experiment. This is not the first time I spoilt my bottle. The first time was when I was about 12 years of age; I put my SIGG bottle into the freezer. Yes people, I put a freaking metal bottle into the FREEZER but hey, at least i can say I was too young to have known better.

Amazing how much I have matured from then till now.


The result of my stupidity:
Photobucket

The top part remained unharmed...
Photobucket

It's the bottom one that makes you wonder how I have come so far in my life without much common sense.
Photobucket

P.S: Do you think it would work if say I pour boiling hot water into the bottle and while the water is still in it, I push the malleable plastic back to its proper shape? it's just a question. A SENSIBLE question mind you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home