Sep 7, 2009

knowing its existence...

Today is pretty much a slow day. Make that a VERY slow day. As I’m typing this entry right now, my eyes weigh as though it has weights on its lids. I’m yawning like nobody’s business, which it really isn’t, and stretching so much till majority of my bones have popped. I’m guessing that any further stretches would be detrimental to my health but hey, if it keeps me awake, what the heck right.

Anyway, the thing that made me stopped yawning and stretching is the sms I received from Black. The contents of the sms shocked me due to the fact that just the thought of him knowing the existence of my blog was pretty much like me successfully dragging him to jog with me in which, I might add, is not going to happen anytime soon.

Of course when he mentioned the post about “How to shut Black up”, I completely freaked out. Firstly, he wasn’t meant to read it and secondly, I want to avoid hurting his feelings but it’s been done so no point brooding over it.

Anyway, he was a real sport about it. He wasn’t offended at all and he even said it was true anyway. (like as if I would post lies and fabricate the truth in my blog entries! What are you trying to say Black?!)

So after overcoming my shock, I just had to ask, “How the heck you know?! You’re not supposed to know!!”

I mean, how could I forget details like that right? Unless he actually took the effort to search my blog on the internet, which I highly doubt, he couldn’t have known about its existence but of course when he said that I mentioned my blog to him about a year ago, I thought to myself,

“Huh. That explains it then.”

I do not have the capacity to store memories or information that dates as far back as one year ago. Hell, anything that takes place 5 minutes ago is a chore for me to recall. That’s just how good my memory is. With a memory capacity that “large” I have always wondered. With the need to memorize facts, information and whatnots,

How the heck did I get far in my education?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home