Dec 30, 2006

so here i am again updating my blog...once again, its a late post..sorry..i didnt hv access to e internet for e past couple of days..tings hv been pretty much hectic here...

ok, so here i am, thinking bout wad to blog bout...honestly, i cn tink of nothing but nevertheless, i still made e effort to update my almost-dead-but-not-dead-yet blog....in two days time, its gona b a new year...new resolutions n all that crap...seriousli, i dnt believe in all these crap..been dere done dat..i cn nvr keep up wif my resolutions..trust me, hving a list of resolutions does nothing to your already boring life...so all those ppl out dere hu still believes in new year's resolutions, gd luck in achieving it..dnt let me be e reason to stop u...

for e past few days, i watched a movie wif my friend n hv been going to e lib practically everidae...oh ya, i hv yt to reply my friend's email..sorie ya bt like i said earlier, i didnt hv access to e net...shall try to reply u 2dae...

ahh...3rd january..e dae all sch reopens...if nt, by now i cn b found revising my school work, preparing my sch beg n ironing my sch uniform...well, i am still doing all those things, but its not for me...its for my lil bro..

omg!!guess wad??im working on a novel...well, i got tis idea frm a friend of mine..she didnt believe me wen i said mayb i mite become an author..she doubted me as usual..haiz..wad does it pays to hv frends tat actuali believe in u..hahax..kidding gerl...anw, i told her tat im gona show her a chap tat i wrote tat is gona make me an author someday..so, here i am slaving off for my 1st chap...progress: my 1st paragraph...

trust me, its a lot of hard work...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home