Oct 9, 2007

polished the wood?checked. wash and scrubbed the toilet?done. preparing myself for this saturday? got to get back to you on that one.

so the house is almost spick-and-span. left with rolling out the new carpets and changing the bedsheets. yes!finally. the chores are all done. for me at least. i was taken advantage of mind you. since i'm not schooling and all that and it so happens my school reopens on the third day of raye. how "fortunate" is that?

checked my new semester timetable. its better than last sem. on mondays and fridays, i end at 3 and on tues i end at 5 and thurdays and wednesdays i end at 4. sweet. but the journey i have to endure, its a killer. i have to to be a commuter for 3 hours everytime i go to school. i'm bored out of my mind i'm telling you that. the sceneries are getting bland cause i've been seeing the same ones for the past few months. maybe i should try going by a new route.hmmm...provided there is one. or maybe they (SMRT people) can put up advertisements that have lots of words that would keep me company. like there was one time they put up the mini cooper advert on the MRT. i was gobsmacked!darn did they caught my attention. trust me, my eyes were all over the new mini. but guess what? the insurance for the car itself is about 7k. expensive car AND expensive insurance? i don't see how they (the sellers) can attract buyers. go figure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home