Dec 5, 2007

HOLY SMOKES!! When was the last time updated?! I definitely have a very good reason for not blogging. Ok, maybe not acceptable throughout my whole hiatus, but at least there was a reason. So many things have been going on since the last time I updated. The good and the bad but what the hell, it all feels the same for me.

I shall not dwell into the past then. It's not my kind of thing. Defiantly. Anyway, guess what?!i have done my shopping!! I know it quite early for shopping, but I couldn't help myself. I was deprived!!! It had been a very stressful week. What with one assignment after another due back to back. So I did some splurging and forked out about 150 bucks for that. On Saturday, I went out with Bai. Went to get her stuffs then we headed back down to tampines and made our way to Body Shop. There we spent about 66 bucks. I thought I was going to stop there but then I went out with my sisters on Sunday. We goofed around and we were on a mission on that day. We kept track of how many people wore the "Little Miss" top that is so common nowadays and by god! There were so many of them. Then we kidded around and asked each other what best suits us. And so we used our god given intelligence and came up with this. Bai was "Little Miss Dumbass" and me was "Little Miss Smartass." Very fitting don't ya think?

Anyway, I think I'm seriously dead broke. For real this time. On Sunday in itself, I spent about 93 bucks. Can you believe that!!! Went out with my sisters at about 1.45pm and reached home round 10 pm. Totally knackered by then. My legs were damn sore. Alright, moving on. For every shop that we went into, I just had to buy something. The urge to spend was so overwhelming! It overrides my voice of reason and rationality. Trust me, on that day, I think my voice of reason took a sabbatical leave. I spent like as though I had an endless pocket of money. Well, it was fun while it lasted. Then me and my second sis, out of the blue, talked about making our own tees with our own slogan. Then she came up with one where it says "All eyes on me" across the chest. Then when she explained to me the reason for that and I was laughing like hell. It was a great sister bonding though.

Then on Monday, I met up with Bai (again) and Ifah. I and Bai were still on the hunt for the "Little Miss" tees. No idea why we were still on the hunt, but trust me, "Little Miss" is getting a bit overrated. So I told Bai about what me and my sis talked about on Sunday. Then we further improvised and came up with a few slogans of ourselves. It was so fun! I was so into it that I decided to make a tee with my own slogan on it. Serious! Even Bai and Aidah agreed. Now all I have to do is decide which slogan I want. Huh. Now that's a problem there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home