Sep 12, 2009

Philips Food processor HR7620

2 speeds and pulse
The food processor has two speed settings to match hard or soft ingredients. Plus, a pulse funtion for chopping garlic or crushing ice for example.

Easily performs 15+ functions
The Food Processor comes with 5 different accessories that enable it to perform 15+ different functions. The – dishwasher safe - accessories are a kneading tool for mixing batter and for heavy kneading. A stainless steel chopping knife to prepare meat and vegetables. Metal disk inserts to handle medium shredding and granulating. And an emulsifying disk to prepare food like whipped cream and mayonnaise.

500 Watt motor to handle large quantities and heavy kneading
With the 500W motor plus 2 speed settings and pulse button you can pick the right speed for optimal results

I have decided to get it, using my Hari Raya money of course. Since my mom does not want to sponsor me, I have decided to splurge myself with this baby. Anyway part of the reason for me willing to part my money for this is because I am too lazy to write an essay to convince my mom on why I want to get the food processor.

Food processor is a MUST have in all kitchens; especially those who loves to cook and/or bake. It makes the job of slicing, dicing, mincing (and whatever else you do in the kitchen) so much easier. On top of that, I can make pate sucree and my apple pie crust too with a push of a button. Awesome huh?

Anyway, I was suppose to make lasagne for Matt. It was to be done eons ago but I just can’t get around to it. I would usually pin the blame on time constraint, not being able to find the perfect recipe and etc but for once, I shall be honest; I am too lazy. I’m sorry Matt but whenever it comes to you; my laziness just seems to intensify, A LOT. ;-)

So, yeah. When he reminded me a few days back that I owed him lasagne, I told myself, what the heck. Since I am in a baking frenzy and spends most of my time in the kitchen, might as well get my stove working, bring out all the pots and pans and start making lasagne.

Soon Matt. You’ll get your lasagne REAL soon.

PS: CT, Stop saying I’ll get an A!! You’re making me pin my hopes so high. You are so evil; downright evil. Didn’t know you had it in you. ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home