Oct 12, 2009

Being the better person

Minding our own business, the room was pretty silent except for the occasional sounds of trains passing by at different intervals. The silence allowed me to think about things that have been swimming in my mind for quite some time now.

Friends.

Second chances.

Being the better person.

Depression.

“Kak, do you think what I did was wrong?” I asked as a particular thought got me thinking, A LOT.

“He’s human farz. People make mistake. If god is capable of forgiveness no matter how big the mistake was, why can’t you do the same? After all, he was once your friend right? Forgive him and move on. Put the past behind you.”


What my sister said got me thinking. Once again, she was right (when has she ever not been right?). So, in the hopes of finally moving on and forgetting the past, I’m going to be the better person.

Here goes.

Aziz, I forgive you. You may be an idiot at times and god knows how much blood you have managed to suck out of me, but despite all that, I forgive you. I hope you figure out your life and straighten out your priorities. Have faith and don’t give up in your beliefs. I know you can achieve the things you want.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home