Sep 18, 2009

Just one

You know there’s always this list where people always put things they wish for? Like they wish for a car; wish for a miracle; wish to be given just one more minute with someone who has passed on and etc. Well, I got a confession to make. I just became one of those people. I don’t have a long wish list neither do I ask for anything that’s impossible to give but if one of my wishes do come true, even if it’s just one, I’d be the happiest girl alive.

I am not saying that I am not thankful for everything that has happened or been given to me. I am. I really am. But there are times where you just wish for something more. Something that would make you happier or more satisfied. It does not matter if that something is small or not so significant, but just knowing that it is of something you really want, that is gratifying enough.

'Nuff said about that. Anyway, here are my wishes. If at least one does come true, well, we'll cross that bridge when we get there.

Wishes:

I wish that my dad would stop pretending

I wish that I my parents would be more supportive in me trying to make my dreams come true

I wish that my dad would not be so judgmental

I wish that people would take me seriously

I wish that my dad could spare me a minute of his time


I wish that my parents would wholly support my passion

I wish that my dad could at least show a shred of happiness towards my achievements

I wish that at least one of my wishes comes true.

Knowing that these are more or less what I am wishing for, I’d be more than happy to give up the rest of my wishes if it means that one of them will come true.

Just one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home