Sep 18, 2009

the things i'll save when a building's on fire

“Where is it? Where is it?” I asked to no one in particular as I rummaged through my clothes basket.

“Farz, come on! If we don’t get out now, the whole building is going to collapse!” My friend screamed as somewhere near her right, a piece of debris from the ceiling came crashing.

“I’m coming. I just need to find my…”

“Can you just forget about your GOD DAMN Victoria Secret bras?! Our lives are at stake here!!MY life!” With that, she tucked my hand violently and I could have sworn I heard something popped.

Ok, so maybe that would not really happen should I get trapped in a building that is on fire. From me screaming my lungs out for help panicking to thinking about the safety of those around me, I would have caved in to the pressure. Trust me, when I am under pressure, you can expect a lot a bit no of help from me unless I am in a situation where my life is hanging on the line though being trapped in a building that’s being burnt down to the ground doesn’t count (god knows why).

Now, what would really happen is that I would just grab my entire Victoria Secret bras from atop my clothes basket [for I am a very organized person ;-)], run to the kitchen, dump the whole lot of bras into my kitchen aid mixer bowl, unplug my kitchen aid and THEN try to make a run for it.

It’s crazy but my kitchen aid is my life. I’m nothing without it and as for my Victoria Secret bras, well, let’s just say that it is safer if you guys do not know the exact reasons behind it. Some things are better left unexplained.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home