Sep 14, 2009

i am so depressed.

i have to MOVE. the blog that is.

i have been experiencing some technical difficulty with blogspot. it seems that we are unable to communicate well and work hand-in-hand to achieve my goals so i have no choice but move over to wordpress.

here's the thing.

lately, when i want to update, i can't seem to post any pictures. AT ALL. and i'm sick and tired of this problem so i gave up on it and chose wordpress as my new home for my blog. pictures are very crucial to me. the saying, 'Pictures paints a thousand words' is something i totally understand. perhaps when you come to the same level of understanding as i do, perhaps you would understand but for now, let's just leave as that. ;-)

so people, do update my blog link on your blogs and taggers, do not abandon me. i still need your tags to keep my blog alive and know that somewhere out there, people are still willing to listen to my whines and rambles of my daily life and of course mock me on my weird food creations.. ;-)

so, tag me by leaving a comment. good, bad, i don't care. just do let me know that you guys are still alive out there.

here's my new blog home:

http://cynfool.wordpress.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home