Oct 31, 2009

- Whoever came up with the phrase ' forgive and forget ' has a few loose screws. Personally, those two don't go along hand in hand unless you are a saint -
School.

If this were given as a one word topic in the ‘O’ level English composition, I would have chosen it in a heartbeat. I could easily hit the minimum required words without any trouble but of course there would be nothing positive in it. Of course this is the point of view of a student who is stressed up with school work and wishes that school would just come to an end already.

Two weeks into school and I’m still dreading it each day. There are a couple of so many things I hate this semester till I don’t even know where to begin. Sure it’s good to be back rather than being cooped up at home but just the thought of going school makes me wish that I had a longer break than just those 3 months.

Things have been slow. Slow in adapting to school being back in session. Slow in the uptake of new information (school related obviously). Slow in accepting the changes and slow in many other departments that I can’t be bothered to list down.

But anyway, apart from being fucking bloody down, I just found out Starbucks are having their Christmas drinks!! My peppermint mocha is back baby! mmMmm….waited two whole freaking years for it and now it’s here. I’m going to drink it like I’m a deprived caffeine addict. Ok, maybe not so much of the caffeine but the peppermint, but saying deprived peppermint addict doesn’t have a nice ring to it. Not as nice as a deprived caffeine addict that is.


Photobucket