Dec 23, 2009

I have no motivation
For a thing called self learning
But if it is on baking and innovation
That's a whole different thing



Wow.

It has been a while long time since I last graced this blog with my presence huh? Life has been crazy and it still is. As soon as school reopened, my life has been pretty much hectic; with all the assignments, projects and whatnots. I won't lie, but the past 2 months did not give me much time to have a life out of school. I've been living under a rock and my social life is totally non-existent unless you count the occasional sms from my friends (in which the different friends can be counted with one hand).

Anyway, I've been feeding my passion by baking every single day since Friday; like a sourdough starter where every single day it is fed with a dose of flour and the end result is always satisfying but for my case, it would be a daily dose of something to bake with the end result that is equally satisfying. The work is tiring; been waking up at 5 am and slept around 12 am to prepare the order of 400 brownies and cheesecakes. The only reason why I am not totally dead is because I am officially on my term break and I got one more term to go before I am DONE with school! Yeah baby!! No more lecturers, no more tutorials, no more presentations and here's the deal breaker, no more spending 3 hours on travelling to get educated!!!

I'm digressing as usual when I’m talking about school. ANYWAY, I managed to complete the order with the help of my little elves. Without them, I would currently be a walking zombie due to not getting any sleep at all. So, thanks Kak. Kaiyisah, Kak Saiyidah and Imran. You guys are the best and I could not have done it without you. So of course as a token of my appreciation, I did something for them as well [don’t let it be said I am an ungrateful human being ;-)]. Honestly? Doing this actually allowed me to try out one of my experiments and let me put my sketched decoration ideas into reality. What can I say, killing two birds with one stone is my forte. oh yeah, and my dearest and sweetest Kak. Saiyidah was willing to help me snap a few lot of pictures with her new DSLR.

Her baby + my babies = the following pics. ;-)

Thanks again Kak.Saiyidah! you're a gem!!

Photobucket
part of the brownies that were for my dad's x'mas company lunch. Ain't the flowers just the prettiest thing?

Photobucket
here's the rest of the designs I did. had to crack my brain to think of the designs. I was running out of options by the time I crumpled my 3rd paper of design ideas.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Here's a little something I did for my family for all their help and support. Don't let it be said I am a cold, ungrateful, heartless girl. HAH!

Photobucket

wait.
there's more.
.
.
.
.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

thank you for everything everyone. I could not have done it without y'all! :-D

1 Comments:

At 2:53 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey your website is cool
Check at this funny emo video:
http://tinyurl.com/a5sfeo

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home